you Dream-you Achieve

Thursday, December 14, 2006

"She once was BLIND- but now can SEE!"

What an amazing little article! Geez, I knew surgeons can help sight with lazer eye surgery but did not know that they(surgeons) can make a blind person see! Wel I am honestly happy for the woman and am inspired by her being blind- being able to take care of all 12 of her children. She must be so thankful for it is rare for a person to go from being blind with cloudiness to have surperb vision. It's wonderful to have such good things in a Disturbed World!
Would You Donate Your Organs?
I am sorry to say this but, "No I will not." My reason for me not donating my organs is that it is against my religion to do so. I'm really not sure why but the prophecies of my heritage say that it would be wrong to do so. My gramma Mohawk and my No'yeh also have told me that donating your organs is against the Haudenosaunee and they both have taught me most of what I need to know. In my heart I possibly would but I am a devoted longhouse goer. Sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home