you Dream-you Achieve

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year Came and Gone...

Well there goes another year full of different experiences, losses, enjoyments, and many-many more. The Year of 2006 was a normally good year. I mean; I got to see my friends Lani, Gill, and Ewik graduate, went to Denver and back again, entered several tournaments, seen friends and relatives pass away>teardrops<, succeeded in graduating from the 11th grade and entering my senior year, and watching friends go to college or stay and work for a bit. Wel I honestly have to say it was another yr. of ups and downs. Compared to different yrs. like 1997 & 2001: these yrs I became depressed on account of my famiy suffering from a couple tragic losses. I lost it in those years!. I honestly will have to say I did not make a New Years Resolution for it is just a waste of a promise not kept. It was honestly going to be to try to be nice to everyone but I don' t think I can succeed. If a resolution is made it usually wouln't last the whole year cuz it would only be kept for a couple months. Sike-> Hey-Hey-Hey...I made one! My New Years Resolution will be to lay off the pop. Eventhough I dont really drink pop any-who I figured this resolution will at least keep me off that weight boosting bubbly beverage. hehe Well, What's Your Resolution?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home